• مرحبا بجميع الزوار يسعدنا تواجدك معنا كما يسعدنا أكثر لو تقوم بالمشاركة.
السلام عليكم عزيزي الزائر دخول تسجيلLogin with Facebook

تقييم الموضوع :
  • 0 أصوات - بمعدل 0
Paragraph on Holidays - Bac Informatique

I love the holidays. The nippy weather, smells of all that

great food and the general merriment in the atmosphere as everyone celebrates in his or her own way. If you can look past the consumerism that’s saturated the season, then the holidays can really be a great time.

Advantages :

There are many advantages of Holiday. First of all you can explore and see amazing places that you have never seen before at your own country. For example the amazing places are Niagara Falls between Ontario and New York, Stonehenge at Wiltshire, Egyptian Pyramids, Taj Mahal at India and so on. On the other hand you can experience different cultures from different countries, and try new things, and you even have chances to try different foods. You are going to have a good and quality holiday even for a short period of time.

Disadvantages :

However there are some disadvantages of holiday . Firstly, travelling my be expensive, so that you had to spend a lot of money. Secondly there are a different culture, a different language and different foods. So you need to prepare your self with some kind of things for example the languages, the foods and even your mind. Despite the advantages I prefer holiday abroad to holiday in my own country because I love my own country.

الرد
تم الشكر بواسطة:
اعلان

التنقل السريع :

يتصفحو الموضوع : 1 ضيف